People become business owners for a wide range of reasons. Whether you are very passionate about the industry your business is in or you just really want to be your own boss, many entrepreneurs can admit they would love a business that can run without them. ActionCOACH has founded 6 steps that you can take for your business to work without you.
- Mastery –Think of Mastery as the foundation. Once you have mastered understanding your destination, maximizing your time, facing your financials and delivering your product consistently you have a strong foundation with which to build a great business.
- Niche – Competing on value not price. Why should someone buy from you? If you can’t answer that question your customer has no other option but to choose on price.
- Leverage – Creating “recipes” or systems throughout your business that can be repeated over and over again the same way every single time.
- Team – having the right people in the right seats much like a championship team. Creating a great culture so the best want to work for you and your company.
- Synergy – Imagine having a strong, stable business where all the elements gel together like a symphony. You can be away from your business for extended periods of time and know that your business will continue to grow and flourish.
- Massive Results – Once you get here, you can have multiple streams of income similar to Marcus Lemonis from CNBC’s The Profit. He has hundreds of businesses, in all different industries that work without him.
In order to follow these 6 steps well, focus and work on one step at a time instead of trying to do it all at once. Each day as you focus on a step or even a portion of a step, you can look back after some time and realize the impact the 6 steps can have on your business.
Call an ActionCOACH today and ask about how you can master the 6 steps.