- This event has passed.
Business Round Table: 6 Steps to Building a Business that Works Without You
December 12, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 pm
If you own or run a business with 5-50 employees…do you ever find yourself asking these questions?
- How do I get out of the “daily grind”?
- Where do I find great people to hire?
- Will I ever make enough money to achieve my goals?
- Why is my business so reliant on ME personally?
- How do I keep my best employees from leaving?
- Will I ever be able to sell my business for top dollar?
If you said “yes” to any of the above, click the GREEN REGISTER button right now.
At this FREE workshop, you will learn very practical tools and strategies you can start implementing immediately in your organization to…
- find and attract great people (they are out there);
- increase profits at least 61% in the next year with a very simple method you will learn;
- install the framework so your business and team will grow and thrive, even while you are on an extended vacation/sabbatical;
- increase the asset value of your business by up to 30x or more in the next 5 years
Be sure to bring your business cards. You will have the chance to network and forge a new business relationship just by attending. Taco bar will be provided for all registered attendees, so please register!
And if you own/run a B2B business, go ahead and invite a few of your clients. This will strengthen your relationship and as they grow their business, that’s good for you and your business!
About Buji ActionCOACH…We believe your business should help you achieve ALL of your goals, dreams, ambitions and calling in life. You’ve worked hard, taken risks, sacrificed and invested hard-earned time, money, blood, sweat and tears for something more, and you deserve to reap the rewards. Founded in 2001 by Craig and Annette Hohnberger, we help businesses and non-profits systematically increase income and wealth, build amazing teams and cultures and accelerate success. That impacts everyone who touches those organizations – owners/founders and their families, employees and their families, customers, suppliers, communities and our economy. Because we guarantee results, we are very selective about the clients we work with, so we offer free workshops like this to give broader access to our business growth tools and systems.
“Because business should give everyone more life.”